Friday, February 9, 2007

Wheat Team

I think fruits, vegetables and non-fat diary products are the healthiest foods because they are rich in vitamins and minerals, as well as fibers and have infinitestimal amounts of unhealthy components that animals have such as cholesteral, saturated fat and other fats.

In an indeal 3 day time frame, my meals would look like this. Not all my meals are necessarily healthy.

Day 1: For breakfast I would have a few bowls of various cereals. For Lunch I would have a turkey sandwich with honey mustard and a salad. For dinner I would have Hamburgers and cole slaw.

Day 2: I would start out my day with a banana, a bagel and chocolate milk. For Lunch I would have a bowl of pasta with marinara sauce and paremsen cheese on top. For dinner I would have chicken cutlets and a salad.

Day 3: I would have french toast and yogurt for breakfast. For Lunch I would have 3 slices of pizza and garlic knots. For dinner I would have chicken marsala and chicken soup.

No comments: