Monday, February 12, 2007

Experience at Wendy's

I eat fast food multiple times a week, mostly at lunchtime because it is hard to eat at a restaurant in less than a 45 minute time frame. I decided afterschool to eat at Wendy's.

The prices at wendy's are relatively cheap so I tried to order a meal that fit me in taste and price. I had two orders of 5 piece chicken nuggets and an order of fries. The cost of the meal was $3.21 so I was delighted. Of course it tasted delicious, especially with ketchup and barbeque sauce. I noticed that my meal consisted of a superfluous amount of sodium and sweeteners. And even though there wasn't much I was full and satisfied. After a few minutes, my stomach began to feel unwell, so I took it easy. Nonetheless, I will eat this meal sometime in the near future because it is so good. I wish the health benefits compared!

No comments: