Sunday, February 4, 2007

My Meal

It was a special occasion so I had a huge dinner. It all started with the usual green salad. I enjoyed the combination of the mixed greens and organic lettuce. I was enjoying a healthy salad that was also delicious.

After eating the salad, I carefully chose a selection of fries and chicken tenders. I put a lot of ketchup on my plate to add flavor. The fries tasted so good and they were so salty that I needed a few drinks of water to go with them. The chicken tenders were spicy but tasted as they were fresh out of the oven. I also had ribs. The meat was very tough and I tasted all the juices gushing in my mouth.

For desert, I had a red delicious apple. It was the sweetest thing I had the entire meal. It was a bit tart and I ended the meal with that sensation in my mouth.

1 comment:

Juggleandhope said...

Saul,

Was the salad with a dressing? What was in it, other than greens? Does the ketchup add flavor, or add moistness? How does it feel when you've eaten something salty but haven't had water yet? Describe it.

Red delicious are red, but not usually delicious in my experience. How does tart feel?